Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Its A New Challenge At Through The Craftroom Door!

Hi Everyone! It is time for a new challenge at Through The Craftroom Door! You can find out all about it here. This week we have an awesome sponsor with a fabulous prize. Our sponsor is My Favorite Things! Yay!!!!

A Bit About Our Sponsor:
My Favorite Things is a family owned business that began with the intention of offering products that were fresh, fun, and completely distinctive. While we have grown, we are still very much a family affair, and pride ourselves on taking the best possible care of everyone in the MFT family, including all of our customers. We love the relationships we’ve built as much as the products we create. Let's introduce you to your MFT family!
http://www.mftstamps.com/

And check out this weeks' prize!

Prize: $25 MFT gift card


So here is my entry for this week! I got to use one of my favorite MFT Stamp Sets and some fabulous Doodlebug! OMG it is all my favorites in one project!



Supplies Used On This Project:
My Favorite Things Loveable Leopards Stamp Set
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Copics E13, E15, E18, G02, G05, G09, YR20, YR23, YR27
Craftin Desert Divas Fancy Frames Dies
Craftin Desert Divas Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies
Doodlebug At The Zoo 6x6 paper pad
Queen and Company bling
Xyron Adhesive
Xpressit Cardstock

So check it out! Through The Craftroom Door Weekly Challenge! I can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment