Monday, March 27, 2017

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge-WWC111 - Marsha's Masculine "Anything Goes" Challenge! Take 2

UPDATE! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you ever do something and just feel that it just isn't quite finished? Well that is me today. I made a masculine card and I love it but it just doesn't feel finished to me. So I have added watercolor and finished it. What do you think? Which do you like better? Please feel free to leave me a comment! aAnd let me know your thoughts!

The After Picture

The Before Picture
And here is the link for this challenge if you would like to play along! http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com/2017/03/wwc111-marshas-anything-goes-masculine.html


Hugs!
Judy

2 comments:

  1. You know what Judy- I like this one better! Thank you for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday - your card in two ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Heather! I really appreciate that!

      Delete