Thursday, February 16, 2017

Heartfelt Creations Especially For You Card

Today I am bringing you this adorable Especially For You Card. One of the things I love about Heartfelt Creations collections is that you can mix and match parts and pieces. Today I have done just that.

To begin, I selected a background from the Sugar Hollow Paper Collection. This is set up to create an A2 size card. I cut out the center and then glued this mat on to a pink background sheet from the Flowering Dogwood Paper Collection.

Next, I stamped a teacup from the Coffee Talk Cling Stamp Set and one of the fairies from the Wildwood Cottage Darlings Cling Stamp Set on xpress it paper using black archival ink. I then colored the teacup using Copic markers BG11, BG13, V20, V22, and V25, and colored the fairy using Copic markers E000, E00 and E01 for the skin, Y11, Y15 and Y17 for the hair, RV52 and RV55for the dress and wings, BG13 for the butterfly and YG21 for the grass. I then cut out the teacup using Coffee Talk Die Set and the fairy using Wildwood Cottage Darlings Die Set.

The final step was finding a sentiment for this little card, which I found in the Flowering Dogwood Paper Collection. I just cut it out of the paper pad, trimmed and edged in Copic marker V25, and attached it to the card front.

I do hope that you have enjoyed this project and I do encourage you to try mixing and matching!

Hugs,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment